Sharon Born, a family child care provider in Waseca County, shares why she joined the SEIU Kids First movement in Minnesota. This is the first in a series of video messages from child care providers sharing in their words the many reasons for forming a union at this critical time.
In Our Own Words: Michelle Morehouse
In Our Own Words: Cassie Strain
A Way Forward
In Our Own Words: Sharon Born
Raising Kids, Raising Communities
- New Clarification of Safe Harbor Rule Doesn't Benefit Providers
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rate Announced
- Reducing Risks When Parents Transport Daycare Children
- New Depreciation Rule for 2014 Will Save Providers Time and Money!
- Your Money or Your Life: A Review
- All Employers Must Notify Employees about the Affordable Care Act
- How to Track Hours Using Minute Menu Kids Pro
- Is Insurance Deductible?
- How to Handle Phone Calls From Prospective Clients
- New Study Reveals Portrait of Family Child Care Providers
- Tell Congress: NO CUTS to Education, Early Learning and Child Care
- Family Day Care Providers Can Bargain Collectively
- Will Congress Stand Up for the 99%?
- SEIU Minnesota Responds to U.S. Supreme Court Ruling over the Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act
- Governor Dayton Vetoes Child Care Dues Bill