Sharon Born, a family child care provider in Waseca County, shares why she joined the SEIU Kids First movement in Minnesota. This is the first in a series of video messages from child care providers sharing in their words the many reasons for forming a union at this critical time.
In Our Own Words: Michelle Morehouse
In Our Own Words: Cassie Strain
A Way Forward
In Our Own Words: Sharon Born
Raising Kids, Raising Communities
- Correction: Written Depreciation Statement Not Required!
- End of the Year Tax Savings Tips - 2014
- Setting Financial Goals for the New Year
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rate Announced
- Remember to Prepare Your Depreciation Statement by January 1, 2015!
- How Much Do You Want to Earn in 2015?
- It's Time to Do a Household Inventory
- It's Time to Invest in Yourself!
- Should You Give Your Social Security Number to a Prospective Parent?
- After Thanksgiving
- Tell Congress: NO CUTS to Education, Early Learning and Child Care
- Family Day Care Providers Can Bargain Collectively
- Will Congress Stand Up for the 99%?
- SEIU Minnesota Responds to U.S. Supreme Court Ruling over the Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act
- Governor Dayton Vetoes Child Care Dues Bill