Sharon Born, a family child care provider in Waseca County, shares why she joined the SEIU Kids First movement in Minnesota. This is the first in a series of video messages from child care providers sharing in their words the many reasons for forming a union at this critical time.
In Our Own Words: Michelle Morehouse
In Our Own Words: Cassie Strain
A Way Forward
In Our Own Words: Sharon Born
Raising Kids, Raising Communities
- Getting Started in the Business of Family Child Care
- Win a Chance to Have Tom Copeland Review Your 2013 Tax Return!
- Six Tips if You Owe the IRS Money
- Are You a Homeowner?
- Book Review: Saving for Retirement
- Is the Food Program Worth It?
- Reducing Your Risks Through Insurance Webinar August 19th
- When is Landscaping Deductible?
- Mint.com Interviews Tom Copeland
- How to Use Accreditation to Promote Your Program
- Tell Congress: NO CUTS to Education, Early Learning and Child Care
- Family Day Care Providers Can Bargain Collectively
- Will Congress Stand Up for the 99%?
- SEIU Minnesota Responds to U.S. Supreme Court Ruling over the Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act
- Governor Dayton Vetoes Child Care Dues Bill