Sharon Born, a family child care provider in Waseca County, shares why she joined the SEIU Kids First movement in Minnesota. This is the first in a series of video messages from child care providers sharing in their words the many reasons for forming a union at this critical time.
In Our Own Words: Michelle Morehouse
In Our Own Words: Cassie Strain
A Way Forward
In Our Own Words: Sharon Born
Raising Kids, Raising Communities
- A Guide to Using Turbo Tax for 2014 - Part II
- A Guide to Using TurboTax for 2014 - Part I
- What is Your Bad Weather Policy?
- The Unique Tax Rules Affecting Family Child Care
- What Do You Charge for Part-Time Care?
- "I Gave a Discount to a Parent? Can I Deduct It?"
- 2014 Family Child Care Tax Companion is Now Available!
- 2014 Family Child Care Tax Workbook and Organizer is Now Available!
- The Saver's Credit is an Unbeatable Tax Benefit!
- Record Keeping and Tax Webinars Set for January and February
- Tell Congress: NO CUTS to Education, Early Learning and Child Care
- Family Day Care Providers Can Bargain Collectively
- Will Congress Stand Up for the 99%?
- SEIU Minnesota Responds to U.S. Supreme Court Ruling over the Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act
- Governor Dayton Vetoes Child Care Dues Bill