Sharon Born, a family child care provider in Waseca County, shares why she joined the SEIU Kids First movement in Minnesota. This is the first in a series of video messages from child care providers sharing in their words the many reasons for forming a union at this critical time.
In Our Own Words: Michelle Morehouse
In Our Own Words: Cassie Strain
A Way Forward
In Our Own Words: Sharon Born
Raising Kids, Raising Communities
- Can You Claim a Tax Credit for Sending Your Child to Summer Camp?
- Tips on How to Market Your Program to Former Clients
- Is "Risky Play" a Good Idea?
- 2015-2016 Food Program Reimbursement Rates Announced
- Should You Have a Business Checkbook?
- What are the Tax Consequences of Selling Items at a Garage Sale?
- How to Reach Your Savings Goal
- Questions and Answers About Legal Issues
- How to Claim Personal Medical Expenses as a Business Deduction
- Must You Follow Any Rules When Ending a Contract with a Parent?
- Tell Congress: NO CUTS to Education, Early Learning and Child Care
- Family Day Care Providers Can Bargain Collectively
- Will Congress Stand Up for the 99%?
- SEIU Minnesota Responds to U.S. Supreme Court Ruling over the Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act
- Governor Dayton Vetoes Child Care Dues Bill