Sharon Born, a family child care provider in Waseca County, shares why she joined the SEIU Kids First movement in Minnesota. This is the first in a series of video messages from child care providers sharing in their words the many reasons for forming a union at this critical time.
In Our Own Words: Michelle Morehouse
In Our Own Words: Cassie Strain
A Way Forward
In Our Own Words: Sharon Born
Raising Kids, Raising Communities
- How to Handle Negative Media Coverage About Child Care
- Tom Copeland's Fall Training Schedule
- Who Needs an Emergency Fund?
- How to End a Parent Contract
- No Receipt? How to Reconstruct Your Records
- 9th Edition of the Family Child Care Record Keeping Guide Now Available!
- Three Winners Announced!
- Starting Out and Getting Organized Webinar - Tuesday, September 16th
- Estimated Taxes for Third Quarter Due September 15th
- October 1st is the Deadline for Setting Up a SIMPLE IRA
- Tell Congress: NO CUTS to Education, Early Learning and Child Care
- Family Day Care Providers Can Bargain Collectively
- Will Congress Stand Up for the 99%?
- SEIU Minnesota Responds to U.S. Supreme Court Ruling over the Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act
- Governor Dayton Vetoes Child Care Dues Bill