In Our Own Words: Michelle Morehouse
In Our Own Words: Cassie Strain
A Way Forward
In Our Own Words: Sharon Born
Raising Kids, Raising Communities
- Who Should Get Your Receipt for Child Care Payments?
- Should You File Jointly or Separately if You Are Married?
- Tom Copeland Webinar, March 18th - How to Make Your Contracts and Policies Work for You
- What to Do When Your Tax Preparer is Wrong About Exclusive Use Rooms
- The Importance of an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- When Can Your Deduct a "Business Meal"?
- How Do You Claim Expenses for Items You Bought Before Your Business Began?
- Tom Copeland Podcast: What You Should Do When a Parent Shows Up Drunk or Without a Car Seat
- How to Deduct Expenses at the NAFCC Conference in Orlando, Florida
- Tell Congress: NO CUTS to Education, Early Learning and Child Care
- Family Day Care Providers Can Bargain Collectively
- Will Congress Stand Up for the 99%?
- SEIU Minnesota Responds to U.S. Supreme Court Ruling over the Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act
- Governor Dayton Vetoes Child Care Dues Bill